Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday Workout

I went on a 5 hour ride today. I got in almost 90 miles and I average about 17mph. I went slow today because I just wasn't up to working out today and it was windy as hell. I did 3 loops and each loop was windier than the last. And this was my second attempt to ride today. The first time, I went out and it started raining. So, I headed back to my house and watched TV for an hour. I really need to find a way to stay hydrated. I was drinking 2 bottles of fluid per hour and I was still feeling parched after about 3 hours of riding. I think I need to up my fluid intake during IMFL. Also, I was noticing that my heart rate was slowly climbing throughout the entire ride. Something is up.

I went for a run afterwards. I did 2.5 miles in 22:15 or so. It hurt like hell to run and IMFL is going to be a huge drag if I can't run before then. This really fucking sucks.

Ok, time to shower.

Shoe Mileage: 42.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here