Thursday, September 28, 2006

LT & VO2max Results

So, I'll just go ahead and post them.

Old one:
http://marajade.dyndns.org/media/doc/LT-VO2max 01-11-06.pdf

Latest one:
http://marajade.dyndns.org/media/doc/LT VO2max 09-21-2006.pdf

My LT went up slightly, but my VO2max went from 56.6 to 62 which is about a 10% increase. My weight didn't go down much so it seems like it's just improved fitness. My VO2max probably won't change much unless I drop some lbs and that's the plan. I'm going to concentrate on increasing my LT next year. It seems that my LT right now is 155bpm @ 268w which I think for me is pretty good. For IMFL, I'm not going to push myself that hard, but it's good to know that I can do it for short periods of time during the race.

Any thoughts from everyone else?

Other thoughts:
- My weight is steady at 180.5. Water exercise sucks.
- My gastroc is hurting again, but my 3rd met seems to be fine.
- My body is craving a lot of sleep and food lately.
- Still no alcohol, sweets, or much other junk in my diet.
- I'm tracking my calories again.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here