Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend Update

It was a low training weekend. 2 hour base ride on Saturday with a 30min aquajog brick in Barton Springs. The wind was horrendous on Saturday and I estimated that we had 20-25mph headwind the entire time. I was doing about 16mph on the way out and then about 27mph easily on the way back in. It was crazy.

This morning was light as well. I did a 90min aquajog in Barton Springs. Pretty much any shorts that I use will chaff the insides of my thights. Not cool. Also, my aquajogger belt is chaffing me as well. Double not cool. I was completely frozen this morning because it's getting colder here. It's nice but not when you are wet. I came home and napped for 1.5 hours to warm up. I had all my blankets on me and I was wearing my flannel pants and a hooded sweatshirt, too. Still cold.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here