Monday, March 19, 2007

Pissy Monday

I was just pissy today. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it just continued all day long. Not cool.

I went to swim practice with Longhorn Aquatics. I'm pretty sure that right now I'm not going to go with LA and go with T3 instead. The facilities at UT are great, but the lanes were really crowded. I started out with 6, maybe 7 people in a 25m lane. I would rather swim with T3 and 2-3 people in a 25yd lane. Also, there are a lot of people that the coaches have to watch and I'll probably get more attention with Maurice and Crissy. I have until the end of the month before I decide, though.

My shoulder was hurting again today. I really need to get this problem taken care of soon. I'm working on it though. I also rubbed the skin off of my toe using the fins today.

After my crappy day at work, I went to the core workout. I didn't do anything that would hurt my shoulder or my back so it wasn't that bad for me.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here