Monday, March 26, 2007

Random Monday Thoughts

Completely random stuff:

1) My weight is at 186lbs this morning. Being sick last week and having a big dinner last night probably kept my weight from being lower.

2) If you wonder why everything in your gym bag smells like chain lube for the last week, that means that there is probably a bottle of chain lube in the bottom of your bag leaking.

3) Gu can be dangerous. I have a method for eating Gus. I tear off the top and then squeeze the majority of it in my mouth. Then, I fold it in half and stick it in my mouth with the open end towards the back. I put pressure on the package with my teeth and then pull it out squeegying all the remaining Gu into my mouth. Well, I did that yesterday and cut my tongue and it really hurts today because it's right on the tip of my tongue.

3 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

Gus are tricky. I have yet to devise a method to eat them during a long run without getting my hands all sticky.

Me said...

Well, you get your hands sticky and then you spit on your hands to wash off the Gu.

BTW, I can't sleep so I'm in the middle of tattoo design.

Dances with Corgis said...

Yay! Tattoo! I'm trying to think of the way I want to get mine... I have a few ideas.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here