Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Before I talk about my workouts, I want to talk about my orthostatic hypotension. It's annoying and it seems to be getting worse. However, I seem to have gotten really good and running around lightheaded with my vision going black with being on the verge of passing out.

I swam this morning. I haven't swam in the morning in over 2 months. It was tough. I almost Colleened the workout when I woke up this morning since it was so cold and dark. However, I powered through and went to the pool. I got in about 2800yds this morning. It wasn't bad. I'm trying to do more morning swims. It is nice because it gets me up and moving early and I'm at work by 7:30 or so which means I can leave early. In addition to that, my normal schedule is class on Monday and Wednesday and swimming on Tuesday and Thursday. This doesn't leave me any more weeknights to do other stuff. Since I'm starting to do more two-a-day workouts, I need to balance my time a bit better. At lunch, I did a brief weight lifting session. I had to cut it short because I had a "homework" assignment to do. I'm shadowing Dr. Phil as part of my requirements for getting into PT school. He had me look up some articles on femoroacetabular impingement. I looked up a few of them and really read one of them. I found it pretty interesting and stuff like this just reinforces my career change as the right thing to do for me.

2 comments:

Colleen Renee' Wilson said...

I am not now nor have I EVER been a verb Mister!!! Good Lord, I mention one tiny moment of weakness and I get blasted in your blog. Eric, are we friends?? :)

Me said...

Hehehe, it's so much fun giving you shit.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here