Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm done!

I'm done with my workouts for the weekend. All that I did was 2 bike rides. I did about an hour hard yesterday. I was going to do more but I got called in to help out at Performance Wellness in the afternoon. It was fine. Today was a 2 hour bike ride. I really think that my bike legs are coming back pretty well now. I'm not to the point where I was last October, but I'm not far off either. The reason why I say that was today was windy as hell. I was able to power through the wind pretty well and my legs felt fine. They were burning a bit, but they weren't anywhere near giving up. Also, I rode 2 days in a row and my crotch wasn't sore and that's a good sign! I was going to swim this morning, but I skipped that. I went to Sue's party last night with every intention of leaving by 10:30. I didn't leave until 12:30. I felt like I needed to sleep instead of swim but to make up for that, I plan on being at the pool at 5:30 tomorrow morning.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here