Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Weather Man Sucks!

The weather man sucks! He's almost always wrong and he ruined my workouts this weekend. I went to swim this morning and I had a great swim. At one point, we did 8x100m on a 1:55 interval. I did the first one in 1:30 and all of them were 1:34 or lower. That's awesome! Afterwards, I wanted to go for a 2 hour bike ride, but it is raining. The only other thing that I'm suppose to do today is some yard work. However, I can't do that when it is raining as well. The forecast yesterday said there was a very small chance of rain. I'm going to take a nap (yay, naps!) and hopefully it'll dry up so I get go on a bike ride and do some yard work.

I didn't get a workout in yesterday. I was about to go on a ride, but it was 58 degrees. That's a bit too cold for me and I was going to be miserable. I ditched the ride and was going to do it today, but the rain issue came up.

Friday was a weight lifting session and a 1:15 bike ride. My weigh in was 190 on Friday morning. My foot is still bothering me. I'm about to try wearing an air cast to see if it'll help me heel get better. Well, it's nap time for me now.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here