Friday, March 21, 2008

Hard bike ride with Texas Iron

I had a hard bike ride with Texas Iron last night. We did the Shoal Creek loop. Most of the others did a brick workout but since I'm not running at the moment, I just did a bike ride. I did 4 loops and each one was in the 9:28-9:38 range so I was pretty consistent. My heart rate was in the 160-165 range for each one with a few spikes and drops in there as well. My LT isn't high enough at the moment to push 170bpm or higher for nearly 10 minutes. Even doing 170+ for 4 minutes kills me at the moment. I'll break through that pretty soon though.

Yesterday morning was a horrible swim. I just felt completely off and uncoordinated. Chrissie said that my stroke looked fine, but I felt horrible. I cut it short after about 2600m. Here is the thing that. I really wanted to have a good, strong swim workout.

I didn't work out on Tuesday or Wednesday due to my anatomy lab test which kicked me butt. I don't know the score yet. Also, I blanked out and realized this morning that I misidentified the cerebellum. How the hell could I do that?

My weigh in this morning was 190 even without working out 2 days this week. Woohoo! I was hoping to break through the 190 barrier but I guess a weekend of spinach and rice cakes will get me there on Monday.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here