Thursday, March 27, 2008

Great Swim, Lazy Bike Ride, Part II

Yep, I pretty much had a copy of my workouts on Tuesday. I swam in the morning and I actually had a pretty good swim. I lifted weights yesterday and I could feel my muscles feeling a bit better today. My shoulder wasn't as wonky. The main set of the workout was a 600m swim. I was able to do it in about 10:06 which is about 1:40/100m pace.

The afternoon workout was a bike ride with Texas Iron. Everyone else did a transition workout at Barton Springs. However, it wasn't a good workout for me. I just did some 1 mile loops after a 20min warm up. It sucked and I didn't feel like I did much of a workout today at all. I tried to do one mount/dismount but as soon as I dismounted and started walking across the parking lot bare foot, I stepped on a rock with my left heel. That is the one that is hurt right now and it was quite painful. I decided to not do that again. I'm grumpy now.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here