Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Great Swim, Lazy Bike Ride

Well, that was my workout summary for yesterday. I had a great swim in the morning with T3. It was early but I made it there. After getting pissed off at my usually Tuesday meeting that pisses me off, I went for a bike ride. It wasn't a great bike ride for many reasons but the main reason was because of the wind. I estimate that I had a 20mph or so wind pretty much the entire ride but sometimes it was coming at my straight on, sometimes it was a crosswind, and sometimes it was a tailwind. That made the ride very difficult because the crosswinds would blow me all over the place and I couldn't get into aero because of that. When I had a tailwind, I would be in a 53-12 pedaling and my heart rate would be low. Headwinds are just miserable. I did get out for about 1:10. I have weights today and then a rough repeat of Tuesday's workout on Thursday and I'll definitely have 2 good workouts that day.

1 comment:

Colleen Renee' Wilson said...

Listen smart ass.....i posted my workout wrong ONCE!! I get away with nothing when it comes to you!! :) I am doing the workouts posted, I will not be at Texas Iron on Thursday, I snuck in last nights run workout instead. And I am normally in the lane right by the one you saw me in, but hey...why cram 4 folks in there when i can just swim on one side with my girl Maggie. Yes, the baby lane. that is what we call it!! You snobs in the big people lanes don't acknowledge us until the end of practice.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here