Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Windy Ride

I needed to get some good cardio in today so I brought my bike to work. I rode during lunch and it was a perfect 65 degrees which is my ideal temp to ride in. Unfortunately, it was windy and as usual, it was the windy from the southeast. It was about 27 miles or so and I did it in 1:40 for an avg speed of about 16mph. However, that time is including stops. Also, it was windy as hell so going out was a bitch but I barely pedaled coming back in. I saw about 4 other cyclist and it was just a great ride today.

For some more news, I put my orthodics back into my shoes on Monday and my feet are feeling so much better now. It's quite amazing. Also, my gym is having political issues so I don't have any access to it until the new one at work opens up which may be next week or next month.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here