Monday, March 17, 2008

Done by 7:48am

Well, my workouts are done for the day. I'm sitting at work munching on breakfast and my workouts are finished. That's a nice feeling. I got up at 4:15 this morning to go swim. Surprisingly, I was pretty wide awake. I swam 3100yds at Courtyard and I was pushing it a bit as well. I was feeling really good. The main set was 16x100 and I did pretty well the first half. It is weird because my swim stroke can vary greatly even during a single workout. I did the first half of the main set fantastically because I was focusing on using my lats. I really wasn't changing the position of my arm at all but I was using my lats to propel myself through the water. I really like this feeling because it feels like I'm swimming very strong. Also, it lessens the burden on my bad left shoulder and my shoulder thanks me for it. Unfortunately, my lats aren't too happy and when I really concentrate on doing this, I can get about 700-1000 yards before my lats are done and my form goes to shit.

Other than that, my weigh in this morning was 195. I don't know how the fuck that happened. However, last week I've decided to forage from the candy jars at work a lot less. We'll see how that helps but it should help greatly. The problem is that last night I made some chewy gluten-free chocolate chip cookies and they are absolutely delicious. I'm a huge fan of chewy cookies and these are almost like eating raw cookie dough. Hopefully the lard asses at work will go through them by 10am today so I don't have eat anymore myself. BTW, xanthum gum is freaking expensive.

Also, I got chafed in my armpits when I rode yesterday. I didn't realize this until I sprayed my armpits this morning with deodorant. That woke me up a bit.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here