Monday, May 28, 2007

Regrets

I have a regret today. I had this same regret at some point last year and I've been kicking myself all day long today about it. Why is that? Because I normally don't have a chance to do stuff like this. What do I regret so badly? I regret not putting on my swim cap and my goggles when I was soaked from the canceled triathlon this morning and then running and jumping into a mud puddle head first and started playing in the mud and the water. I mean, how often as a "responsible adult" do you get to play in the rain like you are 9 years old again? On one hand, my life must be pretty decent if this is one of my biggest regrets. On the other hand, these missed little moments are what defines life and I missed out on an opportunity for one.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

No worries, Eric. It will rain again!

:-)

Jodi

Dances with Corgis said...

:) Funny. It is one of my pet peeves when people say "I have no regrets." I always think that is such a cop out.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here