Wednesday, July 18, 2007

3900yds

I swam 3900 yards this morning. It was a tough workout because I didn't swim but 1200 yards last week. It's weird that skipping a week of swimming because it feels almost the same as skipping swimming for 3 months. This was a tough workout as well. We usually do 3200-3400 yards but this morning we did 3900 yards. We were doing sprints and intervals all the way to the end, too. I know that is where you really get faster so I stuck it out even though I was stinking it up. I feel good that I finished it completely, though.

4 comments:

mcoker said...

http://www.ediets.com/news/article.cfm/cmi_2427261/cid_7/code_30171

mcoker said...

Er, lemme try this - link

Dances with Corgis said...

How did you change your name to that?! Too funny. :)

Me said...

Why did I change my name? It's because the Brave, Wise, and Venerable Anonymous Coward told me a that I was a tool. You know him. He's visited your blog before. He posts such amazing, profound, and truthful advice that he doesn't have to put his real name behind the things that he says. He said that I was a tool, and he was right, so I changed my name to reflect it.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here