Friday, July 13, 2007

Ouch

You know that "recovery" ride that I did on Wednesday? That ride completely toasted me. I did a brick workout on Thursday with Texas Iron. We were suppose to do 2-4 loops of a hilly 4 mile bike and then a 1 mile run. I did only 2 of them. Even on the warmup one, my legs were on fire and then on the one that I was suppose to go harder, I couldn't go. I called it quits and realized that I needed recovery. Because of that, I also skipped my swim workout this morning as well. I just needed sleep and rest because I haven't been doing much of either lately. Also, I weighed in at 185 this morning. What the hell? My plans this weekend are to do my long run tomorrow instead of Sunday. Sunday is the Couples Triathlon and I'm volunteering for it. I probably won't get a chance to work out that day because I have some people coming over to finish up my bathroom so I can finally get that done.

New Balance shoe mileage: 59 miles
Nike mileage: 70.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here