Friday, July 20, 2007

Pretty good run

I had a pretty good run last night. It was with Texas Iron. The run was a 45min fartlek run with intervals of 5,4,3,2,1min with 2min easy in between. I got in close to 5.5 miles in about 44:45 which is a pace of about 8:10/mile. My knees were really creaky at the beginning but they warmed up and then my IT band on my right was hurting a bit. Nothing cool to note besides I was running on the trail and a black lab was coming straight at me. I stopped and yelled at the dog and scared the crap out of it and the owners of the dog were laughing. It was just a good run. Oh, I ran in my orthodics and they were fine.

I weighed in at 183.5 this morning so I have this yoyo thing going on again. I'm going to go to yoga tonight because I haven't gone in awhile and I just need to try something different that I haven't done in awhile.

New Balance mileage: 72 miles
Nike mileage: 76 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here