Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wart Update

You remember the bane of my existence last year which caused me to have 4 injuries last year? If not, here is the before picture.



Well, I've been going to the doc for almost a year now, actually over a year, to get rid of this fucking thing. Well, I think it's dead now. My doc has been treating it with Bleomycin and it appears to be working. Here is a picture of this fucker from 2 days ago.



Ah, much better! I have hopefully the final checkup on this guy in 2 weeks and I'll be done with this damn thing.

I can't sleep but I have to be up at 5:30 to do a track workout. Blegh. I weighed in at 183.5 yesterday. The cycleof 183.5 on Friday/186.5 on Monday has been broken! Woohoo! We'll see how this week goes but I'm starting to feel thin again.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here