Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yoga, Swim, Run, No Bike

I went to yoga on Friday night. I thought it was going to be bad, but it wasn't. I was a little tight at first, but I eased into it and was fine. I was a little bit tight and not as flexible, but it wasn't bad at all. My balance was a little off, though. I'm surprised that I didn't lose much flexibility because I almost never stretch these days. Afterwards, I went to the Central Market Cafe and ordered the thai yellow curry noodles. Now, I normally don't send food back because I'll eat almost anything, but I had to send this back. The texture was just disgusting to me because it was made up of mostly slimy, clear noodles that I've never seen before. I got the penne pasta instead and it wasn't much better.

Saturday was a skipped workout because I was working on the house. I did make some quinoa and salmon again though. It also rained about 4 times on Saturday.

Sunday was a 3200m swim. Nothing special. Then, I did a 75min run which was slow and was a distance of 8.2 miles. I feel great so far today. However, I think I got sunburned on my face, though. I'm usually pretty good about putting it on but I just forgot today. Part of it was that I was still wet from my swim and it wasn't going on very well.

Oh, something interesting. I get a lot of free gels from various things. I decided to take a HammerGel since I don't like them that much. I looked at the expiration date and guess what it was. 07/22/2007. just in time!

New Balance mileage: 80.5 miles
Nike mileage: 76 miles
Weekly run mileage: 14 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here