Sunday, July 29, 2007

A 4 hour ride doesn't lead to a 2 hour run very well

I tried to run today. It hurt. A lot. It was hot, humid, and my legs were friend from yesterday's workout. That's pretty much the only thing that I can say. I ran 9 miles in 1:33 which is around 10 minute miles if that puts it into perspective. I was suppose to do 2 hours but there was no way that I could do it today. Ok, I could but I didn't want to. I went to swim and my feet kept cramping. It hurt, too. My toes were pointing in directions that they've never pointed before. I only got 600yds in and then I was done. I'm not going to complain more about my workouts this weekend because I know why they were bad workouts. However, they give me more motivation for the future. Now, I'm home and I'm recovering.

New Balance mileage: 89.5 miles
Nike mileage: 91.5 miles
Weekly run mileage: 24.5 miles

1 comment:

Dances with Corgis said...

Yuck. We're having some pretty crazy humid weather here as well. Although, for me, 10 minute miles on the run is really good :)

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here