Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Body Fat Check

I went in this morning and got my body fat checked. It was 16.2% It's higher than I would like but here are the stats:

Chest: 14
Abs: 25
Thigh: 16
Weight: 184
Pounds fat: 29.8
Pounds lean: 154.2
Body fat percent: 16.2%

Higher than I wanted and I was somewhat surprised that it was that high. I'll just use it for more motivation. For other motivation, I'm really, really sore from the core workout on Monday. My lats, chest, and shoulders are hurting somewhat badly. I want to keep going to get back in shape from the workouts.

Tuesday's workout was a spin in the morning that didn't happen. I got to the gym and I had everything set up on the bike except for my shoes. They were at home. I spun after work and then went on a hilly run workout. After a 15min warmup, I was suppose to do a 6-8x1 mile hilly loop that we did 2 weeks ago. I only did 5 of them. It was 98 degrees when I started at 7:30pm so it was hot. Also, my legs were just really, really fatigued on the 5th loop. My time fell off by 20 seconds so I called it a night. I went to soak in Barton Springs for 10 minutes to cool off and that felt good. I was going to swim today, but I couldn't fit it in. I decided to rest since I'm still sore and I had to work on the house today since my countertops were installed.

New Balance mileage: 99.5 miles
Nike mileage: 115 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here