Monday, August 13, 2007

My knee hurts

My knee hurts today. I think I did something to it running yesterday. It is more on the medial side of my right patella and it's more muscular than joint related. That's good. My PF has been acting up lately and I did some exercises for it this morning. My back also spasmed when I was putting in my contacts so I nearly poked my eye out because of it. I did some exercises for that as well and it seems to be a bit better now. I keep getting scar tissue and heel spurs in my left foot. I'm thinking about getting something done with it because it's pretty bad. Whenever I roll a ball under my foot, there are about 3 different places where it goes "Crunch!" because of the rough materials in my heel. It doesn't really hurt, but it can't be good either. Ultimately, I know that I need to get rid of the PF, but that just seems really difficult at the moment. I'm really worried about it when marathon season approaches over the winter. I've said it before, but I just need to get serious about this PF.

Also, a weight update. I was 185.5 on Friday and then 186.5 today. That's not the correct direction. I probably should get my body fat tested to see how much of my weight gain is muscle and which is not muscle. I'll try to do that this week.

EDIT: Since I'm at work and I'm being super passive-aggressive today and avoiding all work and everyone that'll give me more work, I've been surfing the net. One of my guilty pleasures is the Starbucks pumpkin scone. I know these aren't healthy for me, but I have one maybe once or twice a month if that often. Well, here's the nutritional info on one of those suckers:

Pumpkin Scone: Zone 20/22/29 (710 cal/37 g fat/1 g fiber/90 g carbs)

Zone 29 for Starbucks is the Austin/San Antonio area. I found this information from here and as you can see, this zone has the worst pumpkin scones. I think I'll be putting more thought into it when I decide if I want a scone or not. However, all things pumpkin are one of my guilty pleasures so this is going to be a difficult decision.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here