Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Feeling Good

For once, I'm feeling pretty good this week. On Monday, my weigh in was 182 which is a number that I haven't seen in awhile. Tuesday at lunch was an easy 75min spin with 4x5min simulated hill climbs. Tuesday night was a run. After a 15min warmup, I did 5x1 mile on a hilly loop. I held the intervals pretty well. The last one was the fastest at 7:42 and that was because I wasn't saving anything. Did a cool down for a total distance of 7.5 miles. Today was a swim at night instead of the morning. I think I like night swim better than morning swims. I lead the lane the entire workout, too. Well, that's about it. I just feel like I'm having a good week with workouts.

New Balance mileage: 89.5 miles
Nike mileage: 99 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here