Wednesday, July 19, 2006

12.2%

I got my body fat measured today. I weighed in at 180lbs with 12.2% body fat. That means I have a lean mass of 158lbs and 22lbs of fat. That's not too bad. My last measurements were at 14.8%, 27.2 lbs fat, 156.8 lbs lean with 184 lbs overall. I think that was about 3 months ago so I've made a decent improvement in the last 3 months. I'm watching weight and I'm frustrated that I'm not losing weight that quickly, but I've lost 5 lbs of fat and gained 1.5 lbs of lean mass in that time. That leads me to the next thing. My body loves to put on weight. I'm doing endurance exercise and I have a calorie deficit almost every day, but I still put on muscle. What the fuck?

I had an easy 60min spin this morning. I have a core workout tonight. It'll hurt since I haven't been in a week.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here