Friday, July 7, 2006

Thursday

Thursday was another brick workout with Texas Iron. After 2 warmup loops we did bike loop, run loop, bike loop, run loop, bike loop, run loop. Nothing really special, but I should've pushed it harder on the last run loop. I had too much energy left afterwards. It hurt running though since I hadn't run in about 5 days.

I weighed in at 181.5 this morning. I should be lower after this weekend since I have some long, tough workouts ahead of me.

One problem though. I have a monster wart on my foot. I went to the doc today and he froze part of it. Now I can't walk very well because it hurts a lot. I'll try it out tomorrow on my brick workout and see if I can run on Sunday since I have a 1.75 hour run. If not, I'm not going to get anymore treatments for this wart since IMFL is less than 4 months away and I have to run.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here