Thursday, July 13, 2006

Weight Is Back Up

My weight is back up to 183.5. I've been eating a little more lately because I've been hungrier and working out more, but I've been eating mostly clean foods, too. I'm going back to tracking my calories again. This is ridiculous that I'm working out 6 days a week and I'm gaining weight. I think I'm looking more toned, but I'll get my body fat % checked out soon, too.

I swam 2600yds yesterday. 400 warmup, 5x400 with each 100 faster than the last, and 200 cooldown. Nothing special. I skipped the J&A workout yesterday because I wasn't feeling that hot and I got caught up with work.

Today is going to be a tough day. I have a 50min run and then 1 hour+ bike ride. However, I got less than 6 hours of sleep last night with me waking up at 4am, having a lot of stuff on my mind, and not being able to go back to sleep. I also remembered that I had my alarm set for 6:15, but I walked out the door at 6. That'll wake my roommates up. Oops.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here