Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BS Swim

Swam at BS this morning. Did 6 laps. Nothing special, but I get some chaffage on my the right side of the back of my neck. I need to start using BodyGlide there.

I've been having problems in the ball of my left foot. I called my PT yesterday and she said it might be a stress fracture. I went to the doc and get my foot X-rayed. No stress fracture which is good. We also ruled out Morton's neuroma. It's probably just some soft tissue problems of various degrees including plantar fasciitis. I'll be working on that for the next few days until I see my PT on Monday. Also, on Tuesday I'm getting reevaluated for my orthodics. They are suppose to last 2 years with normal use, but I'm in the middle of Ironman training so I'm sure that I've worn them out quicker. Also, I think my feet have changed since it seems like I need a metatarsal pad on my left foot.

My weight is steady at 179.5 this morning.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here