Friday, July 14, 2006

It was hot yesterday

It was hot yesterday. Very hot. I went for a 40min run and I was completely drenched in sweat. I did a Texas Iron bike workout in the afternoon. Still freaking hot. Nearly 100 degrees. I had a decent run, but a great bike workout. Nothing special to report.

This morning, I weighed in at 179.5. I dropped 4 pounds since yesterday for some reason. It's probably dehydration because I was really, really thirsty after the workouts and I don't think I was taking in enough fluids. I'm also feeling sick with some head stuff going on as well. Not cool.

I'm really enjoying the tour this year. It's fun to watch not knowing who the hell is going to win. I think it would be a great slap in the face to the French (sorry guys, I'm biased against the French) that after Lance, another American wins Le Tour. Everyone still has a shot, but I'm pulling for Landis. He's having one hell of a year and after hip surgery after Le Tour, his cycling career is probably over. Way to go out with a bang, though.

Shoe mileage: 5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here