Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Swim

I swam 2100 yds this morning. Did about a 500yd warmup and then 16x100yds steady pace. I was pushing a bit and I did the entire workout in about 40 minutes which is great freaking time. Deep Eddy was very cold and very empty which is nice. I would've swam another 4x100 and then a 200yd cooldown but I had to get to work. My lats and arms overall are still sore from the workout on Monday. I really wish I could hit every one of those workouts for a month but fucking work gets in the damn way too often. If I hit them up for a month, I think I would make great progress.

I'm also feeling fat and lazy today. I weighed in at 183 but that's expecting since I drank 3 times this past weekend. Man, the older I get the less place alcohol has in my life. I drink from time to time but I can't remember the last time I was actually drunk. I'll be drinking when I go home for my sister's wedding and even then I'll probably have just 3-4 drink throughout a night with my family and that's saying a lot that it's that few.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here