Sunday, July 16, 2006

14.5 Miles - My Longest Run Ever!

I did 14.5 miles today around Town Lake Trail. That was my longest run ever which is awesome. The run felt fine. The last 2 miles were tougher, but they were easy. I was suppose to do 30min easy, 75min moderate, and then 15min easy. I soaked in Barton Springs afterwards and because of that, my legs are feeling fine right now. I need to stretch a bit, but other than that, I'm not hurting. I was suppose to swim, but BS was way too busy to attempt swimming there.

Speaking of pain, the ball of my left foot was bothering me, but not that badly. Well, it was maybe a 5 on the pain scale. It hurt but I could still run. Everything else with my legs felt fine.

Shoe Mileage: 20 Miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here