Thursday, June 22, 2006

179.5!

Hah, I'm finally under 180. Woohoo! I'm starting to carb load today so by race day I'll be up to 186 or something crazy like that in 3 days. Then, I'll drop it all next week.

I went for a swim this morning. Short swim of 1500yds with 500 warmup, 6x100 at best average pace, and 2x200 cooldown. The water was cold this morning, or my comfort zone is changing because I'm losing weight. Even dropping 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks has really affected me. I'm almost always cold now and it isn't fun.

1 comment:

mcoker said...

congratulations! You'll be that much faster!

that's crazy you're getting noticably colder with losing that amount of weight. Being cold really sucks :-) I'm freezing a lot of the time - I actually love going outside in the heat now.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here