Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Tired Legs

I have tired legs. Don't know why. Well, OK I've had 2 tough days the last couple of days. Tomorrow I'm suppose to swim, but I think I'm going to take it off instead. Plus, work is pretty busy tomorrow. After my run last night, I had another 30 minute run this morning. Running fartleks without an HRM is somewhat difficult.

The bike tonight was tough. I should've ridden outside, but I did the spin bike instead. I hate it, but it's safer and easier to deal with. Plus, I got to talk to Janee and I haven't talked to her since she started the night shift. She did say that I'm looking trim which is like the 3rd person to say that to me in the last 2 weeks. I guess that's a good sign, but my weight has changed maybe by like 2 pounds in the last 2 months. I'll take it when I can get it. I'm crashing now because I'm exhausted.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here