Wednesday, June 7, 2006

New triathlon-mobile

Well, it looks like I'll be getting a new car this weekend. It's a 2002 Subaru Outback that is loaded and in great condition. Here is the link to the Autotrader ad. It's quite nice and I'm really excited about getting a new car, especially one with AC. This will be my first car paymenth though so I'm not happy about that. Eh, it's a new car though. Man, I can't wait to actually get it. Woohoo! I finally have a car that is a lot more triathlon friendly than my 2 dr Honda.

2 comments:

mcoker said...

Coooool. I know some people with subaru's that love them. What the hell kinda car do you have now that doesn't have a/c? That said, I don't even use my a/c, and i have a nearly brand new car.

Me said...

I had a 1990 Honda Accord. The AC worked last year, but it didn't survive the winter. Normally, I can take no AC, but the ladies tend to not want to date a guy that drives a car without AC. Now I have letter which will make all the ladies want me! Or so I dream.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here