Friday, June 2, 2006

Yoga

I went to yoga today for the first time in a month. It was good. I almost fell asleep during shavasana though. I think I might have been snoring a bit as well. I feel a lot more relaxed because the last couple of days have been stressful But they've also been relaxing as well; it's been very weird. Also, today was a skinny day as well, but I didn't weigh myself. I'll do that tomorrow.

Also, I can't believe how good I feel from the CapTexTri. I'm still high and full of energy from doing so well on Monday. Man, I absolutely love racing. I have so much fun during a race. The only workouts I've done this week was a 300m swim on Thursday and then yoga today. I don't like taking this much time off of training especially since I didn't feel tired after the race at all. I should've done more training, but it's good to rest. But usually when I'm resting, I should be sleeping as well.

4 comments:

mcoker said...

why are you taking so much time off if you're not tired?

Me said...

My coaching program called for it. All I was suppose to do this past week was a swim on Tuesday that I skipped a swim on Thursday that was cut short due to lightning. I felt like I could've worked out more, though.

mcoker said...

coaching programs are for suckers!
not that you're a sucker... SUCKER!!!!!

:-P

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here