Thursday, June 15, 2006

Nice calves!

I was walking into work this morning and 2 ladies that I work with were walking behind me. They were making comments about my calves. Of course I had to stop and flex for them and they enjoyed the show.

I was suppose to do a run workout today, but I'm not. I just don't have time. I'm worn out from working out the last 2 days, I have 2 doctor appointments today, and a date later tonight. So, no time for me, but it's OK.

I also weighed in at 180 this morning. I think it's mostly due to me being dehydrated slightly so I'm not that excited about it. I'll be excited when I register at 178.

2 comments:

mcoker said...

A date could turn into a good core workout :-) Good luck!

Me said...

Very true, but my abs are toast from the J&A core workout on Monday and Wednesday. As much as I would like some coed naked ab work, it might not be a good idea. Or I could just push through the pain.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here