Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Swimming @ The Dick

I went swimming at Dick Nichols pool again this morning. I like that pool. It's clean, not crowded, and 25yds. It's kind of warm, but most pools are at this time of the year. I did about 1800yds with a 500 warmup, 5x100 build each 25, 12x50 with 25 fast, 25 steady, and then 200 cooldown.

As I was eating an apple for breakfast this morning, I realized that I haven't had any good produce in awhile. The Pink Lady apples are tasty, but the texture of the flesh isn't good. They are soft and aren't as crips. I really like Braeburn apples, though. And Gala. I had an absolutely horrible orange yesterday. It was just nasty and I couldn't finish it at all. I've had some bad strawberries lately as well. Man, I just want some yummy produce.

For supplements, I'm on a new fish oil, glucosamine & chondroitin, and a multivitamin in the morning. At night, I take ZMA when I remember. I haven't noticed the crappy feeling like I did last time and I'm not on the B complex vitamins anymore. I was on the B complex vitamins because my nutritionist said that antidepressants tend to deplete your body of B vitamins. Since I'm not the Lexapro anymore, I shouldn't need additional B complex vitamins.

My weight this morning was 180.5. I was also up at 4am because I couldn't sleep. Way too much crap on my mind right now, but the swim this morning helped it out a bit.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here