Friday, June 9, 2006

Lung Busting Workout

First of all, 184lbs. I fucking hate my body.

I had a lung bursting workout this morning. I was suppose to swim yesterday, but work kind of got in the way of that. Today was suppose to be a rest day, so I just swapped days. Jamie told me to do a warmup and then do 12x75 as 25 fast, 50 strong. Well, since I swim in a 33yd pool, I ended up doing 12x100 as 33 fast, 66 strong. I also did a 600yd warmup and a 200yd cooldown. Damn, I freaking hurt this morning. Total lung bursting workout. I was exhausted and I was trying to push each 100, but each one hurt worse and worse. I got through it though and the reason why is because I know doing sprints like this will make me faster. My shoulders were hurting and even my pecs were tired towards the end. Man, it felt good though. I was asked to circle swim, but the guy that asked me was pretty much the only other regular competent swimmer that I've seen at Stacy. We were lapping the other guy pretty badly so circle swimming wasn't that bad this time.

Also, I'm going to Houston tomorrow to pick up my Outback. I can't wait.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here