Friday, June 30, 2006

It's the "cheese"!

So, I've posted a decent amount about the afternoon GI issues that I have. At one point, I thought that it was something in lunch meat that causes me issues. Then, when I bring in chicken or salmon to eat for lunch, I don't have the GI issues that afternoon. I've been playing around with different lunch items that may cause me to cut the cheese all afternoon long. Well, I think it's the "cheese". I put fat free cheese on my sandwiches for lunch. Today, I didn't put cheese on my sandwich and my afternoon gasiness is nonexistant. That's about the only thing that I can think of that's different today. Next week, I'll play with putting the fat free cheese on my sandwiches and then not putting it on the next day.

Man, if it's the "cheese" that's causing me to cut the cheese, I'll feel so much better when I'm not eating it anymore.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here