Tuesday, June 6, 2006

I really need to stop swimming at Stacy

I went swimming at Big Stacy pool this morning. I either need to be there in the water at 5:58 or I need to find another place to swim. I can't stand circle swimming unless everyone in the lane is about the same speed. The reason why I don't want to swim at Stacy is because I'm almost always the fastest person there and I never get to circle swim with people the same speed as me. Circle swimming with slower people just screws up my workout way too much.

I also ran 8.2 miles tonight. It was hot, but I felt pretty good. I had some stomach upsettedness issues and I think I might have figured out what is causing this. I think it might be turkey that I ate at lunch today. It always starts at about 4pm in the afternoon and lasts to about 7 or 8pm. No heart rate monitor or watch so I have no clue what my time was or my heart rate was either.

Weight was 182 yesterday and 183 today.

Oh, I'm pissed about CapTexTri. I looked at the results today and somehow I moved down to 11th place. Someone else's results came in and they place above me. Damnit, I really wanted to place in the Top 10.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here