Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wednesday was crazy

Wednesday was crazy. It was probably a little too much, but I felt like I had to do it anyways. I did about a 6 mile fartlek run at lunch. I should've done it in the morning, but with Buffalo Springs coming up, I'm trying to get as many workouts in the heat in as possible. This one was hot and my arms were tingly afterwards, too. Not a good sign, but I felt like I ran pretty strong the entire time. The loop around work is weird because it doesn't matter how fast or how slow I run, it always feels like I always finish a loop within 30 seconds of every other loop that I've done before.

I went to the J&A core workout again. I really need to keep getting to these because they kick my ass. My abs were so sore from Monday that I could only do 1 pullup at the beginning. I just had shooting pain down the front of my torso when I did that first pullup. After the workout and I was warmed up, I think I did 5 chinups and 4 pullups which surprised me that I did that many when I was that fatigued. Afterwards, I did a 10 minute cooldown run with Meg.

After that, I went to Deep Eddy and swam about 8x200yds there. It was nice and easy and I was working on my form. I also wanted to do a cool water swim since it was really hot outside and my legs are starting to feel trashed. Speaking of, I need to schedule a massage with Ron next week.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here