Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The effect of crap food on your body

At lunch, I went to see my acupuncturist. When I came back to work, there were leftovers in the breakroom. There were bagels and a lone muffin. I ate the muffin. Now, I feel like crap. I crashed about 20 minutes later and I'm really tired now. Muffins are basically cake for breakfast and this incident is just another reminder why I love eating clean and healthy foods instead of the crap that I used to eat. Yes, the muffin was good, but I'm paying for it 20 minutes later. An apple and some yogurt wouldn't have done that to me.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

My daily Eric Training log fix!

;)

I totally know how you feel! I've even taken to bringing my own food to departmental catered lunches. I feel like a big snob, but I feel great when I leave!

Jodi

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here