Friday, October 20, 2006

I hate the cable guy

I'm in a sour mood today. I woke up and had to wait around for the cable guy to show up to hook up another receiver. The window was from 8am until noon. They showed up at 11:50. Damnit! I had to hurry up to get to work for my 1:30 meeting. Then, things at work pissed me off. I left work at around 5:30 and went for a swim. Nothing special except I did 45min instead of 60min. I came home and ran 15 minutes. Average heart rate was 133bpm. I don't know the distance but it felt like I was actually running today so I think I was doing faster than 10min/mile. Now, I'm home and watching the most riveting episode of Battlestar Galactica that has ever aired.

Yesterday, I had a sweat test done. It was a 15min warmup and then 30min for the actual test. I had my heart rate parked at 140bpm and the wattage on the machine was 210 watts. I think that's a good goal to shoot for at Florida. Speaking of, only 13 days away.

Shoe mileage: 47.5 miles.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow, you're going to smoke that bike course is you can maintain 210 with such a low heart rate!

Awesome!

Jodi

Me said...

Thanks, Jodi. I'm thinking my IMFL bike is going to be awesome, but it's still 13 days away.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here