Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Fatigued Tuesday Swim

This morning I swam 5 laps at Barton Springs so that's a good 2500yds or so. It was a miserable swim though. Today is the 3rd day that I've swam in a row. I also went to the Jack & Adams core workout and toasted my arms. But I did 7 pullups at the beginning on my own and then 5 at the end, but the last 5 required minimal help. Point is my arms were tired. Then we did 6x1 warmups. After that, we did 4x1 mass start swims fast. I died after about 3.5 of them. I just couldn't go fast anymore. Tomorrow I have the 4th day of swimming and another core workout. Luckily, I won't have to use my arms again until Sunday.

Oh, 31 days until IMFL.

Finally, is anyone else absolutely sick of summer? I mean, it's October and we still have highs in the 90's. Not cool.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Anytime you're sick of the summer, come visit me in Cleveland. It will make you SO SO SO happy to get home to the warm sunny weather. More than 100 inches of snow for 3 straight years 2003-2005. When my former boss was working here they recorded 300 straight days of no sun. But I have to admit... fall is my favorite season

:)

Jodi

Me said...

I'm sick of summer, but I hate the cold even more. I'm originally from Illinois and I will never move back there! Too cold. I hate the cold, yet I'm looking forward to being on the pool deck when it's 35 degrees outside this winter waiting for the lifeguard to climb up in their chair at 6am in the morning at Stacy. I'm also would like to move to Colorado at some point possibly but I think the cold is worth it because of the mountains. I have time though.

Oh, fall is nice as well.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here