Sunday, October 8, 2006

So cold!

I'm now sitting at home trying to warm up after my aquajog. To tell you how cold I get, the temp in my house is 83 degrees and I'm sitting here on my couch wearing a hooded sweatshirt and some sweatpants. That's barely adequate.

The aquajog was suppose to be 7 laps. I only did 5. I had a really crappy aquajog, too. I just wasn't into it. The biggest reason that I want to be done with this IM is so that I don't have to do anymore aquajogging. If I was running, I don't think I would be this mentally worn out. The good thing was if I was doing these 2.75 hour runs and stuff then my body would be more beat up than it is now. I was also suppose to do a 45min recovery swim but I skipped that as well.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here