Sunday, May 14, 2006

9 Miles

I ran about 9 miles today. Well, I ran for a total of 1:18. I started out at Jack and Adam's because I hate paying to park in Zilker Park for Barton Springs. I started out and about 3 minutes into the run, I ran into Meggers. I turned around and ran with her the entire way which was cool. Just shooting the shit. I wasn't feeling that hot today. It was really humid and my knee was bothering me. I think the brick yesterday was a little too much. We'll see how I feel tomorrow because 7 hours later, my knee is feeling OK. After I ran with Meggers, I went and did about 20 minutes of aquajogging. My legs felt dead in the water, but they soon loosened up. I got out, got my goggles and then and did a recovery swim. I was suppose to to do 30 minutes. I think I did 2.5 laps of Barton Springs before I got kicked out because of thunder in the area. I got out and called it a day.

I've been exhausted all day. I got 10 hours of sleep last night which felt great. I think I'm about to go to bed now because I could use another 9 hours of sleep. We'll see if that happens. Right now, the back of my knee is feeling pretty good, but the front of my knee has some funny pains in it. I'm going to start seeing my old PT, Kathryn, again (for those that read this and go to see AJ and/or Nicole, please don't say anything). I will see her again next week unless there is a cancellation next week. I just feel like I get more personalized attention with Kathryn than Nicole. And it's cheaper.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here