Saturday, May 6, 2006

Vacation Training

I'm in Atlanta for the weekend and normally when I'm on vacation, I don't train much. Yesterday, I actually went to the gym and then ran 5k. I went with my buddy Sloan. I totally dropped his ass on the run though. He's been injured for a year so he isn't in the best of shape, but I totally kicked his ass on the run. That was fun. I got some intervals/fartleks the last mile and that felt awesome. I don't think I'll have time to swim before I leave, but I'm pretty sure I can get another 3 mile run in at least. My next run will be intervals for the last part of the run after I do 10 minutes warmup.

Also, I'mt trying to eat fairly healthily this weekend. Not too much junk, but pretty much each junk only when I'm drinking. Speaking of, I haven't been drunk the entire weekend. I was tipsy a couple of times, but not drunk.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here