Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Ouchie!

Damnit, I'm completely sore today. My upper body is sore from the Jack & Adam's core workout on Monday. I can't even stretch well because my delts and lats are so sore that I can't scratch my back. My hamstrings are sore because I didn't stretch after riding the bike last night. Hey, it was 9:45 when I got off the bike and I still needed to go home, eat dinner, do laundry, make fun of my roommates, etc. I'm running today and that'll hurt. I'll ride the bike tomorrow. I'll just spin easy and then throw in some fast intervals. Friday will be a rest day for me so that I can recover from this. Man, I hurt, but it feels good to hurt again.

3 comments:

mcoker said...

awesome, glad things seem to be coming together more for ya.

What races are you doing this season other than IMFL?

Me said...

My next races are CapTexTri, Buffalo Springs, and Prairie Man. I may do some others, but those are on the schedule right now.

mcoker said...

oh awesome, i didn't know you were doing buffalo springs. Man, I'm wonding if anyone in austin isn't doing that race!! We'll have to get a few carpools going.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here