Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weight & Update

Oh, I forgot to log this. My weight on Thursday was 183 and on Friday it was 181.5. I'll see how much I weigh tomorrow morning. I'm sure my weight is around 185 because I was drinking beer after the race.

Today, I'm not feeling very sore at all after the CapTexTri. My hamstrings are a little sore and that's it. I don't think I gave enough credit to my coaches, Jamie & Andrea, from Texas Iron. They're great coaches. I also want to thank the entire tri community. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. Lauren has been an awesome training partner since we are both similar speeds at everything and both of us are super competitive which makes competing against each other fun. The spectators at races are great as well. I always have a blast at races just watching the spectators. I had several people cheer for me during the race on Monday and even though I barely recognized who they were, since I was going by so fast ;-), it's greatly appreciated. I also said "Thanks" to as many volunteers as I could find while I was out on the course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here