Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Fucking Ants!

I want swimming this morning. Woke up on time, but of course I was moving really slow. I need to get Lauren to swim with me because if I'm meeting someone to swim, I'm on time. Anyways, I was standing on the deck dreading getting into the water and then I start feeling all of these burning pin pricks on my feet. I look down and there are ants all over my feet. And they are biting me. On a side note, do any ants because fucking fire ants exist in Texas anymore? I keep brushing them off of my feet, but I get a total of about 10 bites. My feet will not be looking good tomorrow.

I get in and swim about 2150yds in an hour. I just wasn't motivated this morning. Tired from sleeping only 6.5 hours and I did Jack & Adam's core workout last night. It was the first time that I did their workout in a month and we actually did a PFT. I did 52 situps, 43 pushups, 70 dips, and 5 pullups. Not bad since I haven't been in a month. I was surprised that I was able to get 5 pullups. Because of that, I was sore this morning swimming. Plus I just wasn't moving fast.

I ran for 23 minutes last night after the workout. I really need to work on speed since I can't run for more than 30-45 minutes at a time. It's the best way for me to keep in shape. Also, biking seems to not bother my knee nearly as badly as running.

Oh, I took a fitness progress picture on Sunday since Mike Coker did one on his blog. I'll post mine later. I don't know if I have a bad mental self image, but I feel I look like a complete fatass even though I'm only about 13% body fat @ 185lbs. Well, I'll post the pic soon so you can judge it as well.

4 comments:

mcoker said...

it probably doesn't help that I look like I haven't eaten in 10yrs. I eat like 4-5k calories a day!! It's bullshit i tell you.

mcoker said...

Oh i put together a little collage picture earlier this year if you're interested. I posted it on my blog a few months ago - dunno if you saw it

http://foo.phat32.com/me_collage.jpg

And here's a picture of me from a year or so ago. I was 192 :-)
http://foo.phat32.com/photos/Hueco_Tanks/1252999-R4-042-19A.jpg

Me said...

So, what's your woman think about your dramatic change over the last year?

mcoker said...

great question! I had to dump that woman a few weeks ago :-)

But I think she enjoyed it.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here