Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bike felt good

Tonight's bike workout was 60min with 5x1min fast thrown in there. This is a rest week so Jamie & Andrea have me doing shorter workouts with a little bit of intensity thrown in there as well. On the 1min intervals, I got my heart rate up to about 160 which felt good. During the easy parts, I kept my heart rate at about 145 whichi is excellent because that felt comfortably hard but easy if that makes sense. Before, I felt like I was going to die if my heart rate got above 135. Hopefully my biking pain threshold is up. I'm wanting to do more fast stuff because I have some stressful stuff going on right now and doing painful intervals makes me feel good. Yeah, I'm a masochist, but it makes me smile.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here